2008. április 12., szombat

Been busy..

Hi everybody!
I haven't been able to play much chess lately, I have a chemistry final exam coming up, so I can't spend hours of time playing online chess. Now solving Sudoku and Kakuro puzzles is different :D . I've been thinking about getting a tactics training program, what would you guys recommend? CT Art probably is too hard for me atm, so the question is CTB, or the intermediate level Convekta program?
By thwe way Im now over 1400 on Queenalice.com, which is more than a 200 point increase since I started the circles-like program. That rating is pretty inflated, there is no way I am an 1400 player.

2 megjegyzés:

Blue Devil Knight írta...

The intermediate one is about the same level as CT-Art, but not as good.

I would recommend trying level 3 CTB problems, and if they are too easy go to CT-Art (or PCT if you like that). If they seem like something you'd like to do Circles on then CTB would be good (though the first level of CTB will seem very easy, it is always good to practice mate in 1).

likesforests írta...

Don't forget Personal Chess Trainer. Glenn wrote about it here.