2008. január 13., vasárnap

Corus

Hey everybody!
Spent the weekend at my granparents, played a couple of games with my grandfather. I won all of them and he's a decent player, a bit passive though, who'd rather wait for me to screw up then to launch an all out attack. I finished volume I of the Pongó series,  4 more days of relaxing pawn promotion, then its back to pins and batteries. Those were probably the hardest problems so far, they might even warrant a seperate mini-mini circle.

Corus started yesterday, hopefully the action is relayed by FICS. Too bad that 2 of the more entertaining player in the top 10-20 (Shirov and Morozevich) who are in good form. Hopefully there won't be any controversies,  I find all of that idiocity they dream up to be immature and stupid. I haven't heard of talking toilets that you can consult about chess and the built in chess software that belches the answer to the contestant.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: