2008. január 2., szerda

Let's get this party started!

Hi everybody!
This is a blog that Im going to use to record my progress in my MLDM like training program. There was a long introductory text here, but Windows died and I am NOT going to retype that again. Maybe tomorrow Ill take the time.
So I have decided to use István Pongó's tactical targets in chess volume 1-4 (the english version is just 2 volumes) which is a total of 1348 problems.
I have categorised them into 7  groups:
  1. Double attacks (184)
  2. Pins, batteries (172)
  3. Pawn promotion (162)
  4. Cooperation problems (111)
  5. Mate threats (113)
  6. Summary: Gaining a decisive material advantadge (150)
  7. Draws and mating combinations (451)

For a total of 1348 problems.

I'm really tired (my eyes are teary)  after the first batch of problems,  so this post is to be continued...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: