2008. január 4., péntek

Houston, we are in triple digits!

Hey everyone!
I know nobody is reading this except me but I worked ahead today just to get to problem numero cento (did I mention I'm really good at making people think I know Italian) and have reached the conclusion that I need to warm up before I start owning tactical excersizes (If ~60 % succsess rate can be considered ownage) . Conclusion #2 is that I need to digitalise these excersizes if I want to avoid peeking at the answer :D . I'll do it this weekend, before I am deemed healthy 
enough to go to school.

A couple words about me: I am 16 (male), I live in Hungary (Kecskemét to be exact) and I have been playing chess for a long time, but have only been serious since August. I have been an on and off player due to the fact that I never had any family members or friends who were on my level. I lived in the US for 6 years (Southern California, to be exact)  so I speak English pretty well,  but I was getting rusty. Which is another reason I started this
blog, reading english forums and articles on the internet just wasn't enough. I don't want to be like those college students who only have a paper that certifies their knowledge of a foreign language, but can't speak or write or read in that language (In Hungary you need to have 2 language exams to get a college diploma thats worth something) . Oh yeah, college. When I finish high school in 1.5 years, I want to go on and get an engineering or science degree. Unfortunately I can not become an architect like I always wanted, because as I have found out architects can draw freehanded, while I can't even draw a straight line without a ruler,  so even getting admited would be a miracle. I'm a geek by the way, 
I  probably was the only person who cared about chemistry in our class. (I did to prety good in countywide and nationwide chemistry competitions)So Im a math and science guy like (as I see) most of the Knights are. I'm pretty competitive, I enter all math/science(minus biology)/computery competitions. 
That's enough meaningless ranting for today, gotta go play chess!
(I play on FICS and Queen Alice(correspondence site) )

Nincsenek megjegyzések: