2008. január 27., vasárnap

I did it....

Hey all!
My withdrawal program was going alright, I was almost finished with rehab, but it happened.  I spent the last 2 months sitting on my hands to make sure I resist the urge, and kept my money locked away so I don't fall back in the chasm of despair, but to no avail. All restraining measures have not held up.

Yes, I ordered (another) chess book. Actually two of them, if I'm going to break my no-chessbook policy, then why not break it all the way. At least they're not opening books, but a Best Of Capablanca and Best of Morphy.

I just finished really awesome correspondence game that I won, once Dr. Fritz finishes the diagnosis and I find one of those cool chessboard thingies for this blog, I'll post it.

2 megjegyzés:

takchess írta...

Welcome Mikios to the fellowship of Chessbookaholics.

Miki írta...

Thanks takchess!