2008. január 11., péntek

I won!

Hey all,
this is the life. Ive joined the Knights Errant, don't have to go to school and actually won a blitz game on FICS! My opponent did make a couple of bad moves, but  a couple more blitz wins and my blitz rating will be better than the blitz rating of a rock ! Meanwhile my correspondence games on Queen Alice are going pretty well, I haven't blundered away any games yet from this batch. I did resign a seemingly hopeless position, but found a pretty potent attack the moment I confirmed my resignation.

I hate the assholes who work at the local cultural center. I go in and ask them if they know about any chess tournament and what do they tell me? There aren't any chess tournaments in the winter, its too cold (?) ! I'm not stupid enough to think that any sentient lifeform wants to play in a park rapid tournament in January. I mean Kecskemét is (supposedly) a big chess center in Hungary/Central Europe (german and ausrian players come here to play),  chess activity shouldn't stop because of incumbent weather. (lol)

Oh yeah, chess tactics. I'm over 300 problems, should finish this first mini circle on Thursday.

3 megjegyzés:

Sir Nemo írta...

Congrats on your blitz victories on FICS and welcome to the Knights! Look me up on FICS sometime (SirNemo).

Miki írta...

Thanks! Okay I'll look you up when Im on FICS. Are you interested in playing some slower games?

Sir Nemo írta...

No prob! I just got my blitz rating out of provisional on FICS. I think it's 1999. Not too bad haha. I'm totally down to play longer games, i actually prefer longer games.