2008. január 10., csütörtök

Random ramblings

Hey everybody!
Didn't go to school today, the doctor said I shouldn't have gone to school at al this week. I had alot of time to do chess tactics today. I did the whole Chess Tactics for Beginners book by Viktor 
Vámos (480 problems) . Read Chekhov's The Seagull, it is a very good play IMHO. Reading the
books we ought to be reading in literature class, but don't because only 2 or 3 people actually read them, not just a plot summary, was a good idea. Had to read Ibsen's The Wild Duck for class, I'm actually enjoying these modern plays, which I didn't expect from what my teacher told us (no plot, hard to understand text blah blah blah). My Hungarian teacher didn't give me a "5" in grammer for this term (1="F' 5="A") only a "4", based on a essay that I wrote for literature class.
Tomorrow I have to go to school to rewrite a biology test, so I can get a 5, which would be great (no parental pestering), but unless a miracle happens, Im going to get a 3 in German (LOTS of parental pestering).
I drank 4-5 liters of tea today and in the process of doing so, I found out that green tea is awesome!
Okay thats enough for today, I told warned you that this post is pretty random.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: